- Tickets 1
- Your Details 2
- Checkout 3
- Confirmation 4
PYO Pumpkins - Peak
Event Start Date: 26/10/2020
Event End Date: 25/10/2020
PYO Pumpkins at Essington Farm - Peak Tickets
Due to covid-19 restrictions, this year we are running a slightly smaller PYO pumpkin event so please read our guidelines below for this year before booking your tickets.
We are going to open our PYO pumpkins with pre-booked tickets, so you will need to book in advance to visit our pumpkin fields. Tickets are strictly limited, and will be £2 on peak days and £1 on off-peak days (3s and under will be free so do not need a ticket but do count towards the rule of 6 with your booking). This covers the additional cost in running the event with all of the extra restrictions we will have to stick to, so tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. We will release tickets at the start of each week to ensure we have enough pumpkins for everyone to pick, so please keep an eye on social media for ticket releases.
Please note that the entry fee does not include a pumpkin. Pumpkins range in price from £2 to £10 depending on the size. We also sell a range of pumpkin carving kits.
Here are our PYO pumpkin guidelines for 2020:
- PYO is open 8.30am-6pm and is a ticketed event. You must pre-book before you enter.
- Tickets will be limited to 6 per person, and you will only be allowed into the field in groups of up to six people per party including children. Bookings are for 1 hour timeslots only.
- Please park on the grass field next to our car park. Entrance to PYO pumpkins is at the top of this field next to our strawberry tunnels. There is no entrance to PYO by our farm shop.
- To keep everyone safe, we will not be running the tractor and trailer rides, ride-on tractors or have food available to purchase however our farm shop will be open as normal.
- The PYO pumpkins will operate using a one-way system so please follow the directions.
- Please pay by card if possible.
- No pets please.
- No food to be consumed in the fields.
- There will be no toilets available at PYO.
- Plenty of hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and exits. Please use it.
- We are sorry but the systems will not allow loyalty points to be accrued at this event.
- Remember to bring something, such as a bag or box, to put your pumpkins in.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please make sure you are choosing your date and time carefully as unfortunately we cannot cancel, refund or move any bookings.
- Visitors are required to follow the government and our own COVID guidelines. If you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms, please do not attend.
- Entry does not include a pumpkin. These are available inside between £2-£10 based on their size.
- We will be open if it rains, so we cannot exchange tickets or cancel bookings due to bad weather. If rain is forecast for the day of your booking, please ensure you wear suitable footwear and waterproof clothes. The fields may be muddy, but it will still be a fun enjoyable day outdoors!
- For further terms and conditions, please visit our Events T&Cs page: https://essingtonfarm.merlintickets.co.uk/static/terms
- All details and arrangements are open to cancel and change due to COVID-19.